We are always looking for sales/BD/Marketing for Contract manufacturing.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with current and new customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting, and presenting compelling business propositions
- Maintain consistent sales growth by maintaining existing accounts and continually identifying & developing new sales opportunities within those accounts
- Prepare and present sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of MGS
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs at the plant level
- Follow up with customers on existing and new quotes on a regular basis
- Track and record activity on customer accounts and help to close deals to meet sales targets
A qualified candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required and a Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university is preferred
- 5+ years of progressive sales experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel, will be required for customer visits, entertainment, and industry events (approx. 50-75%)Must Haves: sales experience in a manufacturing/industrial equipment setting, plastics is a plus, Experience with Salesforce or a CRM package, and account management skills. This position will manage 5-10 current customers account (70%) and develop new customers (30%).Candidates can work remotely. Would be interested in a candidate living in the Detroit area and has work with the Automotive Industry.
- Plastics experience
- Travel – up to 50%
Contact: Please send resume to email@example.com