Duties & Responsibilities
- Experienced Program Leader with proven track record of independently, passionately and effectively driving the delivery of new, high-quality products from design concept to shippable profit generating products.
- Act as an independent leader of product development projects and other product sustaining initiatives consisting of a cross-functional teams
- Establish project objectives and work plans including budgets and resource requirements. Delegate assignments to functional area team members and track key project activities to successful completion.
- Ability to drive effective cross-functional team collaboration in an effort to optimize team strengths, while delivering commercialized products that are clear winners
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and resolve product and project risks.
- Drives for program success while ensuring consistency and alignment across all product development projects by innovatively overcoming constraints, problems and issues.
- Strong emphasis on exceeding customer expectations, while maximizing value to Hologic and maintaining FDA/ISO compliance.
- Experienced leader well-versed in managing within a matrixed organization
- Knowledge in Product Development or Project Management/Leadership.
- Knowledge of Design Control procedures.
- Experience in management of project risks.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Must possess excellent relationship building skills with team members, peers, and senior leaders accessing their needs
- and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
- High degree of competency in Microsoft suite especially MS Project.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Physical or Life Sciences desired.
- PMP Certification desirable
- 8+ years of experience in product development and/or project management.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects.
- Experience with medical products preferred.
- Experienced with ISO and FDA quality systems regulations and medical design and development cycles.
Location: Marlborough, MA
For further consideration please contact:
VP of Talent Acquisition
Bonifacio Recruiting Services