The Manufacturing Engineer will work in a contract manufacturing environment and be familiar with automation.
- to be familiar with different assembly techniques and the automation of those processes. Candidate to be familiar with processes such as sonic welding, heat staking, vibration welding, decorating, component integration, packaging validation, and in line testing. Testing to include vision and leak testing.
- Automation to address low and high-volume projects. Work with suppliers to identify the appropriate integration for part conveyance and labor utilization
- Work with internal or outside sources to develop assembly concept for select projects. Work to generate proof of concept, proof of principle, URS, and production quotes. Manage the build and proper installation and qualification of the equipment.
- Manage outside assembly equipment suppliers. Work to complete and obtain approval of Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests. Manage the completion of necessary issues to launch the project
- B.S. Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Plastics/Polymers Engineer
- 3+ years’ experience in Manufacturing and/or Manufacturing Engineering with working knowledge of automation.
Location – Fitchburg, MA
For further consideration please contact:
VP of Talent Acquisition
Bonifacio Recruiting Services